Bionic Reader (Bionic Enhance Reader)
Currently, this package is published but is still under review, so using Chrome Development Features is required
- Click the Green “Code” Button, and then click the “Download ZIP” Button. Save the ZIP to your computer.
- Locate the ZIP file, and extract it. You should end up having something like this:
- Open Chrome, Edge, or any browser that supports chrome plugin.
- Navigate to your Extension Bar, Find the “Manage Extension Button” and click it.
- Once you’re in the Extensions Section, on the top-right corner, turn on “Developer Mode”
- On the top-left corner, click “Load unpacked”
- Select the entire FOLDER, and then click “Select Folder”
- DONE!! Now any webpage should look like this: