This repository is the central issue tracker used by the RCIG in order to
coordinate efforts towards promoting cryptography in Rust.
- Awesome Rust Cryptography (a.k.a. cryptography.rs):
curated list of actively maintained, high-quality Rust cryptography libraries.
This repository is where the Rust Cryptography Interest Group stores the following:
- meeting minutes from Sync-Up calls
- open issues based on ongoing discussions
- suggest follow up topics of discussion for future sync-up calls
- be a place where the community coordinates.
The aim will be for this repo to evolve an archive and a place
where actionable items can be
picked up easily by members of the RCIG community.
Our mission is to foster a robust Rust cryptography ecosystem:
- Create a focal point for discussion and work on Rust cryptography in general
- Provide overall direction for cryptography in Rust by forstering
collaboration on an interoperable cryptographic ecosystem
- Act as a resource for answering questions about the use of cryptography
in Rust projects
Note that this is a new group and figuring out its exact purpose is a work-in-progress.
As we figure out a governance process we will be revising our mission statement and
hopefully publishing a vision document.