Leaderboard with leaderboard API
A leaderboard application that displays scores submitted by different players. It also allows you to submit your score. All data is preserved thanks to the external Leaderboard API service.
- VSCode or another equivalent tool
- To install locally run, [email protected]:XsidX/leaderboard.git, in your terminal.
- open the cloned directory with VSCode
- install live server extension for VSCode.
- right click on the index.html file and select open with live server.
You’re free to use this project however you like it for educational purposes.
Contributions, issues, and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check the issues page.
Show your support
Give a ⭐️ if you like this project!
-Microverse module 2, block 4, Leaderboard:… activity/lesson.
This project is MIT licensed.