End term goal
Users should be able to:
- View the optimal layout for the site depending on their device’s screen size
- See hover states for all interactive elements on the page
- Navigate the slider using either their mouse/trackpad or keyboard
- Live Site URL: Live site URL here
- Semantic HTML5 markup
- CSS custom properties
- CSS Grid
- Mobile-first workflow
- MDN Docs – This website is preferred by developers.
- CSS Tricks – Amazing website for short tips & tricks.
- W3Schools – Helpful for beginners.
- FreeCodeCamp – Huge tutorials related to CS.
Contributing to Room Homepage
Welcomes you all to contribute to this project
Feel free to submit issues and enhancement requests
In general, we follow the ‘fork-and-pull’ Git Workflow
- Fork the repo on github
- Clone the project to your local machine
- Create separate branch with title ‘yourname/dev’
- Commit the changes to your own branch
- Push your work back upto your fork
- Submit a pull request so that we can reveiw your changes
NOTE: be sure to merge the latest from “upstream” before making a pull request!