They are completely free and you can use them anywhere you like, although of course we recommend using our very own transactional email provider, OhMySMTP
And yes, they support Dark Mode out of the box 🙂
Show me the templates!
- Welcome Send a welcome email to users with a call to action Live Preview
- Email Confirmation Confirm a new email address Live Preview
- Password Reset Reset a user’s password Live Preview
- Receipt Example product receipt email Live Preview
- Security Alert Example security alert email Live Preview
- Account Deleted Notify a user on account deletion Live Preview
Using the Templates
Production-ready templates are located in /dist. To use them copy them into your application as email templates and modify any variables you want to include as per your application / sending software.
You can use Maizzle’s render method to integrate with web application frameworks like Rails, Laravel and more.
Modifying the Templates
While you can modify templates in the
dist/ folder directly, it’s not recommended as you lose a lot of the pre-processing benefits. Instead follow these instructions:
Clone this repository
npm i -g @maizzle/cli cd templates npm install
Modify the templates
You can see detailed instructions in the Maizzle Docs
Build for Production
maizzle build production
Your modified templates will be available in
Maizzle documentation is available at https://maizzle.com
Issues, Fixes & PRs
If you find any issues please open a PR here, or contact [email protected]. If you find the templates useful, please contribute back with more templates.
Want to send transactional emails through an Independent 💪, privacy-focused 🕵️ and eco-friendly 🌱 provider?
Sign up for an account at OhMySMTP
This code is open-source software licensed under the MIT license.