Lyrist is a simple yet powerful RESTful API for getting lyrics of any song using song name and it’s artist name. It’s easy to use and just works. You can play with the API here. I created this API as a starting project for learning Next.js.
- Next.js for API and Frontend.
- ChakraUI for UI Components.
- LyricsDumper for getting lyrics.
- ReactIcons for Icons.
- Vercel for Deploying.
Clone the repository
$ git clone https://github.com/asheeeshh/waifus-for-programmers.git
$ cd waifus-for-programmers $ npm i
Run the app
$ npm run dev
- Fork the repository.
- Make your changes in a separate branch.
- Open a pull request.
- Consider giving the repo a ⭐ if you liked the project!
- Checkout my other projects!