A small, compact, and highly configurable jQuery plugin for creating modal dialog boxes.
A modal window is a child window that requires users to interact with it before they can continue using the parent application. Modal windows are one of the most commonly used user interface elements and are used to command user awareness in order to communicate important information, or to alert of errors or warnings.
Can also be used as a notification widget (when configured to show no buttons and to close automatically) for updates or errors, without distracting users from their browser experience by displaying obtrusive alerts.
- great looking dialog boxes, out of the box, with 2 themes included
- 5 types of dialog boxes available: confirmation, information, warning, error and question
- content can also be added through AJAX calls, iFrames or from inline elements (together with attached events)
- easily customisable appearance by editing the CSS file
- create modal or non-modal dialog boxes
- easily add custom buttons
- position the dialog box wherever you want - not just in the middle of the screen
- callback functions can be used for further customisations
- use callback functions to handle users' choice
- works in all major browsers (Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer 6+)****