A starter template for creating generative artwork using p5.js
- A simple framework
- Live reload on code changes
- Strong minification/compression
- Prints minfied bytes and approximate ETH deploy cost on each reload
- A robust pseudo-random number generator and hashing function (
- Utilities for color, math, random, and vector to get you started
Clone this repository, move into it, and install its dependencies
git clone https://github.com/pragma-art/pragma-template cd pragma-template npm install
Run one of the following scripts in the same terminal
npm run start
Runs a development server on http://localhost:8081, where changing code in
www/index.html) will automatically rebuild to
www/main.min.js and then reload the page.
Ctrl + C to quit the development server.
npm run build
Produces a final production build zip file to
project.zip, giving byte and ETH cost stats.
index.jsis the main entry point which sets up the p5.js rules
util/is a folder that contains some example utilities (PRNG, color, math)