GitLab Contribution Graph
A widget that shows an overview of your recent GitLab contributions. It is available in small and medium sizes.
|Light theme||Dark theme|
GitHub Contribution Graph widget for comparison.
- You need to install Scriptor app on your device.
GitLabContributionGraph.jsfrom your device and move it to “Scriptable” directory in iCloud.
- Open Scriptor app and make sure the script is imported to your scripts.
- Add a new Scriptable widget. Notice that Large size widget is not supported for this widget.
- Edit Scriptable widget; Choose
GitLabContributionGraphas script and select “Run Script” for “When interacting”.
- Press the widget and you will be asked to enter your GitLab URL and Personal Access Token. Enter your credentials and press submit.
Your credentials will be stored in Keychain.
- GitLab URL: The GitLab server you want to connect to. For instance:
- Personal Access Token: It is used to authenticate with the GitLab API. For more information, visit GitLab documentation on creating a personal token.
- GitHub Sponsors Widget by @simonbs