A windows RadioPlayer coded in NodeJS, and built through the terminal!
- Plays RadioStations (Thanks to MPlayer)
- Displays Now-Playing information powered by the MetaData most stations send out
- Comes Pre-installed with a few links so you can try it out
- WIP Notification system (Thanks to the Node-Notifier module)
Head to the Releases Page (https://github.com/LarryTLlama/Node-RadioText/releases). Download the latest .zip file in the assets section. Then extract and run!
Using the program
- On start, press enter to go to the Station Select Menu
- Use the arrow keys to navigate up and down the menus
- Press enter
- To add in a new station and save it, go to the assets/data.json folder, and add a streaming link under the customstations section in any slot (you can remove some presets if you wish). Restart Node RadioText and choose the Custom Stations option.
- To not save it, choose the Other option in the Station Select menu, and type in the link. Hit enter once you’re done.
Getting streaming links
You can find a list of streaming links at https://www.radio-browser.info/. (Node Radiotext isn’t affliated in any way btw). Search for your favourite radio station and copy the URL bit.