An iOS scriptable widget which shows details of the Cowboy ebike such as battery level and geo location.
- iOS 14 (or later)
- Scriptable app
- copy the whole script source code (raw content of cowboy-widget.js)
- open the Scriptable app on your device
- click the “+” button on the upper right and paste the script code
- click on the title and choose a name (e.g. cowboy-widget)
- save the script and click “Done” on the upper left
- on your iOS Homescreen push long to get into “wiggle mode”
- push the “+” button on the upper left, navigate to “Scriptable” in the list, choose the first widget size (small) and push “add widget”
- tap the widget in order to set it up (or tap it long in case you already left wiggle mode)
- as a script, choose the one you saved earlier (cowboy-widget)
- as widget parameter, insert your cowboy username, a semicolon (;) and your password: [email protected];password
Optional: if you want the widget to unlock your bike once you tap it, install this Siri shortcut: Download
I have no affiliation with Cowboy and built this just for fun on my free time. This is not an official product.
- initial release