Scratch Project Archive
An unofficial archive of Scratch projects.
The files all are archived with the .sb3 extension.
Some projects may not import into Scratch correctly. If Scratch fails to import a project, you can attempt to switch the file extension to either .sb2 or .sb, or try using Turbowarp. If it still doesn’t work, create an issue.
Steps to contribute
1. Fork this repository
2. Create a new directory named
scratch-project-archive on your PC
3. Create another direcory, inside
4. Create a new file in
5. Go to the
index.js file in this repsitory and copy the contents to your
6. Change the
endId varibles in your
7. Ensure Node.JS and NPM are installed and up to date
8. Start the script by navigating to
scratch-project-archive and entering
node index.js in a terminal
9. Wait and get a cup of Java (Feel free to leave this running in the background. It takes a lot of time, not a lot of resources.)
10. Upload the files from your
projects folder to your fork (GitHub file limits are a pain)
11. Make a Pull Request
Huge thanks to all contributers!
The project files will be uploaded to The Internet Archive, and possibly other archiving services (create an issue to suggest).