Automatically withdraw tokens to management wallet.
The script only works with :
- Ledger hardware wallets
- Hot wallets
Create a wallets.json file with the parameters specified in wallets-example.json. You can input as many nodes as you want.
(optional) Set minimumWithdrawalAmount in config.json to withdraw only if available tokens are above a certain threshold (default is 10)
Management wallet setup :
- Ledger hardware wallets :
- Set managementWallet.ledger.enabled : true in config.json
- Set managementWallet.ledger.bip32path in config.json. This path is used to derive the wallet keys with which the transactions will be signed. You can find the path in the Ledger Live app : accounts -> select management wallet account -> wrench icon -> advanced -> value of “freshAddressPath”
- Hot wallet :
- Set managementWallet.ledger.enabled : false in config.json
- Set managementWallet.hotWallet.enabled : true in config.json
- Set managementWallet.hotWallet public and private keys
Add RPCs in config.json. There are a few free rpcs that don’t require making accounts :
I would suggest to create free private rpcs though as in my experience they are faster and more reliable :
How to run
Install dependencies before running :
Connect your hardware wallet and select ethereum app. Make sure blind signing is enabled in the ethereum app settings.