- Using our template repository
- generate from template by simply clicking the generate button in here.
- clone and go to your generated repository.
- then install
- Or manually, if you already have your own repository
- make sure you have this line to your
- you can compare your package.json to our package.json from our template repository if you encounter some problems.
$ git clone https://github.com/your-username/your-generated-repository.git
$ npm install
$ npm install @erutidians/auto-dop
- creates today
$ node index.js
- creates yesterday’s
$ node index.js prev
- creates tomorrow’s
$ node index.js next
Make a Suggestion
Suggestions and feedbacks through Issues and Discussions are always welcome! However, make sure to follow CONTRIBUTING.md.
Make a Contribution
Contributions through Pull Requests are always welcome! However, make sure to follow CONTRIBUTING.md.
Note: if you want to add yourself here in the list, fork this repository and submit a PR and wait for it to be reviewed and merged. More details can be found at CONTRIBUTING.md so make sure to follow that or else your PR will be immediately closed.
auto-dop has been used by these amazing challengers, check out their glorious journeys: