Credence Analytics – REST- API – Assignment
REST API Server
● You’ll need to create an API server with CRUD based routes using NodeJS/Python
● Using your API, users can Create, Read, Update or Delete data from the database.
● Use MongoDB to store the following data to get you started.
List all Movies in the Database
Get Movies by ID
Update Movies by ID
Delete Movies by ID
● Clone repository into local machine
● From the current directory run
npm run start to start the server
● Use Postman or any other API testing software to test the CRUD operations
Ensure you have the following installed on your local machine:
HTTP Response Codes
Each response will be returned with one of the following HTTP status codes:
201`OK The resource was created successfully
200`Ok The request was successfull
Bad RequestThere was a problem with the request (security, malformed)
Server ErrorAn error on the server occurred
- GET by ID
- UPDATE by ID
- GET After DELETE
This project is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.