A simple kasada dissembler which is capable of tracing through and executing every single opcode in kasada’s bytecode and then logging it into a call stack replacing each with a human readable instruction label along with the parameters, registers or decode calls it accesses.
- Full mapping of every single opcode into a human readable instruction
- Full parameter coverage for all instructions, including if the value was retrieved from a register or decoded from the bytecode
- Simplified binary obfuscations in helper functions
- Removed junk code
Explanation of Trace
- Offset : Location of specified opcode
- Decode_Op : Means the value was retrieved from decoding a part of the opcode
- Store_Reg : The register which the value is being stored to
- Register : The register that was used to fetch the argument value
- Open a chrome incognitio window
- Run the dissembler.js script in console
It will provide you a full trace of every single opcode executed along with the parameter details and offset location.