jPages is a client-side pagination plugin but it gives you a lot more features comparing to most of the other plugins for this purpose, such as auto page turn, key and scroll browse, showing items with delay, completely customizable navigation panel and also integration with Animate.css and Lazy Load.
Apart from all its features, the main diference for the other pagination plugins is that with jPages you can create as many navigation panels as you want and you can choose exactly where to place them.
The plugin is very unobtrusive and it won't apply any extra styles to the items you are paginating. It will only create and insert the links inside the element(s) you are applying the plugin to, in order to turn them into navigation panel(s).
Browser compatibility (tested):
Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari (current versions)
- Bug fix: now compatible with jQuery 1.8+
- Bug fix: Scroll browse feature - now compatible with jQuery 1.7+
- Bug fix: Scroll browse feature - scrolling inside the item container was also scrolling the window in Firefox
- Accessibility improvements: it is now possible to navigate through the pagination in a text-only browser
- Bug fix: Destroy method wasn't cleaning all the classes
- Pagination is now only applied to visible items
- First release