Clone the project:
git clone https://github.com/nandhu-44/clyde-chatbot-cli.git
Change directory to the project:
Run the project:
- Importing all the libraries.
- Clearing the console and setting up the environment variables.
- Some animation for the first 4 seconds before starting.
- Taking the url from env and if for some reason it doesnt exist, read from a text file
- Making an async function to fetch chatbot reponse from the API.
- Using the inquirer module to ask the user for the input.
If you dont have an apikey get it from here
Put it in the
.env file like
or in the
env.txt file like
A sample url would look like this
You will get the values of brainid , apikey and uid from the above website.
Replace it with the sample url. (Dont use the curly braces).
The url they provide will end with a
=[msg] . So make sure to remove it as we are appending it from user input.
💡 Idea by: Aadhu