Treez Chrome Extension
Automatically add scanned cases to the Treez console UUID using a Chrome addon
How to install the extension locally
- Navigate to the page where you manage Chrome extensions. chrome:/extensions/
- Make sure the upper right corner has Developer mode selected.
- Select the folder containing the source code by clicking Load unpacked on the left.
- The extensions must be set up to work.
How to start building the expansion.
- Ensure that the client secret and client ID credentials are entered.
- Access the Treez website’s barcode area.
- Make a UUID copy or scan of a case.
- The extension will launch a list of lucid IDs in the barcode area.