Using Khatabook general users and specially shopkeepers can use Khatabook to maintain their transactions records related to their customers and suppliers
- A web app for shopkeepers storing their money transactions regarding their customers and suppliers
- Users can add,update and delete thier customers/suppliers details
- Users can add,update and delete thier transactions.
- Users can see their Net balance in Rupees
- Users can see how much they will get or how much they will have to give to their customers/individual customers.
- Users can see tansactions related to individual customers and can also download individual reports.
- Users can download reports of their transactions realted to customers and individual customers in pdf format.
- Users can send notification to customers if they have not given the money to user(loan, debt, credit, money payable) through whatsapp api.
- Users can see their Total Purchase in Rupees.
- User can see how much they have paid in Advance or how much they will Give.
- Users can see how much they have paid in Advance or how much they will Give for individual suppliers.
- Users can download reports of their transactions realted to suppliers and individual suppliers in pdf format.
- Users can add,delete and edit their notes.
- Users can mark notes as important/Completed.
Clone the project
git clone https://github.com/ritikraj6120/khatabook-deployment
Change directory to client
Start server in main folder
Start client in client folder
cd client npm run start
your application will start on port 3000.
To run this project, you will need to add your mongodb config of databse like this to your .env file and secret key for jwt
React for frontend
Node.js,mongoDB for backend