Discord bot for managing Freeside accounts
This Discord bot manages accounts on the Freeside network, but may be useful in other contexts. It is currently a work in progress, but will plan it to be able to:
- Create new user accounts, automatically assigning roles depending on the source Discord server
- Assign and unassign roles
- Reset passwords
- Disable accounts and assign to an alumni role
- A recent version of Node.js
- Python 3 + pip
- Linux (Windows may work but is untested)
TODO: Write getting started instructions here.
Usage and development documentation can be found in the
docs/ directory: DiscordAccountsBot documentation
Contributions are very welcome – both issues and pull requests! Please mention in your pull request that you release your work under the Apache 2 licence (see below).
DiscordAccountsBot is released under the Apache 2.0 licence. The full license text is included in the
LICENSE file in this repository. Tldr legal have a great summary of the license if you’re interested.