Giveaway – Discord Bot
Easy To Use Giveaway Bot For Discord Written In Discord.js v13. Ft. Slash Commands. Make Giveaways and more..!
About The Project
Support Server – Giveaway’s Support Server Invite
This is an example of how you may give instructions on setting up your project locally. To get a local copy up and running follow these simple example steps.
This is an example of how to list things you need to use the software and how to install them.
npm install [email protected] -g
Get a BOT_TOKEN at Discord Developer Portal
Clone the repo
git clone https://github.com/chethanyadav456/Giveaway.git
- Install NPM packages
- Enter your BOT_TOKEN in
const BOT_TOKEN = 'ENTER YOUR BOT TOKEN ';
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to be learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- If you have suggestions for adding or removing projects, feel free to open an issue to discuss it, or directly create a pull request after you edit the README.md file with necessary changes.
- Please make sure you check your spelling and grammar.
- Create individual PR for each suggestion.
- Please also read through the Code Of Conduct before posting your first idea as well.
Creating A Pull Request
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
Distributed under the MIT License. See LICENSE for more information.
- Chethan Yadav – Comp Sci Student – Chethan Yadav – Developer