Help desk and issue tracking system
Rhapsody Help Desk
Ticket queuing and task management system
Rhapsody is currently under development. IT IS NOT READY FOR USE! This message will be replaced with its current build status once a release candidate is ready,
What Is Rhapsody?
Rhapsody is a ticket-based support and task management system, aimed towards web development companies who are looking for a simple, intuitive way to provide customer support and time tracking for their clients, while providing a central, organized system for their development team to prioritize tasks and stay on track. Clients can create support tickets to report bugs or request upgrades, interact directly with staff and developers, and view progess on their tickets in real time. Developers are notified about upcoming and past due deadlines, able to leave notes on each ticket for the public to see, or post internal notes invisible to the client, and track their billable/non-billable time each day.
- Client and Admin/Employee areas
- Clients and Admin can create/modify support tickets
- Time tracking available for each ticket
- Ticket priority levels
- Mark tickets as billable / non-billable
- Clients and developers can communicate directly via messenger system
- Developers can post public or internal notes to tickets
- Client and company dashboards
- Much more!
Rhapsody uses a number of open source projects to work properly:
- Symfony – a scaleable, well performing and secure PHP framework
- Twitter Bootstrap – great UI boilerplate for modern web apps
- Composer – a dependency manager for PHP
- MySQL – the world’s premiere database management system
- Apache – the internet’s most popular HTTP/web server for over 25 years
And of course Dillinger itself is open source with a public repository on GitHub.
Installation instructions will be available once Release Candidate 1 is ready