Integrate your GitHub Repo events with Telegram!
- Fork this repo
- Create a telegram bot at @BotFather (for getting the bot token)
- Make your bot admin in the channel/chat you are going to connect
- Add @MissRose_Bot, make it admin and run
/idcommand (to get the id of chat/channel)
- Make a .env file/fill your environment variables like given in
- Install all dependencies –
yarn; yarn install
- Run the bot –
- Now go to your GitHub Repo’s settings and add a webhook to your repo, fill the Payload URL with
https://<your-domain>/webhookand Content Type as
application/json. Keep the secret blank as it hasn’t been implemented yet.
- Then save your webhook and tada! You are ready to go.
Try Starring your repo/making a commit etc. and you will see the bot sending the message in the chat/channel!
Current events supported:
This project is in development and more things are being added!