build a simple HTML list of To Do tasks.
- Visual Studio Code
- Linters for HTML/CSS/JS
To get a local copy up and running follow these simple example steps.
- You need to have a code editor to be able to run the code. VSCode is most preferred.
- To clone the code press in the green button at the top right corner in this page
- Select the method that you want to clone
- Run npm to install dependencies on webpack => npm i
- for you to see the actual project working in the browser run npm dev => npm run dev or npm run start
- if you make some modifications to the project run npm run build in order to bundle your changes on dist folder => npm run build
Andres Garzon Maldonado