ClickHouse is blazing fast, but understanding ClickHouse and using it effectively is a journey. The documentation is your source for gaining the knowledge you need to be successful with your ClickHouse projects and applications.
Some of the highlights of the ClickHouse docs include:
- A Quick Start and Tutorial to get new users up and running quickly
- A Connect a UI section with guides on how to connect popular UI/BI tools to ClickHouse like Grafana, Metabase, Superset and Tableau
- An Integrations section of guides on how to connect ClickHouse to external systems like Kafka AWS S3, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Airbyte and much more
- A User Guides section filled with articles, tutorials and how-to guides covering all sorts of fundamental and advanced ClickHouse topics, including how to choose a primary key, configure a replicated table, improve query performance, and lots of other helpful tips and tricks.
- The historical docs can be found in the References section, where you will find all the technical details like a complete ClickHouse SQL reference, a explanation of the various ClickHouse data types, instructions on how to build ClickHouse from the source code, the recent changelog, and much more.
How to Contribute
We encourage and celebrate users of ClickHouse and providers of integrated platforms to contribute new articles and user guides. To contribute, simply create a pull request to this repo.
If you are looking to submit changes or additions to the technical reference content (the pages under the References section of the docs website), that content can be found in the ClickHouse repository.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.