Just click on the project link to play.
How does it work?
- ➀ The game will take place in a round of 10 moves.
- ➁ The user will start with their first move followed by the computer.
- ➂ In each play there will be a win, a loss or a draw, recorded on the scoreboard.
- ➃ After the round of 10 moves, the user will be able to play again restarting the scoreboard, or play later.
What are the rules?
The outcome of the game is determined by 3 simple rules:
- ✔ Rock will beat scissors but will be beaten by paper.
- ✔ Paper will beat rock but will be beaten by scissors.
- ✔ Scissors will beat paper but will be beaten by rock.
See here views:
You can take a look at this project in github
Feedback issues etc. are more than welcome! Thanks!