Urza Gatherer Scripts
Scripts for converting external MTG collection/deck data to a format that Urza Gatherer can import.
Supported source formats:
- Delver Lens N, csv export of list.
Supported output formats:
- Urza Gatherer database file (.ugs) [for use with its database “Merge” function]
- Open your Delver Lens N Android app.
- Click into the List you want to export.
- Press the “Export” icon in the top toolbar.
- Press the “Create CSV file” option.
- Ensure that the
MultiverseIDfield is enabled for export in the export settings. (along with
Name, which are enabled by default)
- Press “Download”; your csv file will be exported to the standard “Download” folder.
- Install NodeJS if not already installed. (to check if it’s installed:
- Clone/download this repo to disk. (“Code” button above, “Download ZIP”, extract)
- Copy the file from “Preparation” step 6 into the repo’s
- Open terminal in repo root, and run:
- If using Urza Gatherer on Android, copy the generated
OutputFiles/[date+time]_UrzaImport.ugsfile to your Android device.
- Go to Urza Gatherer -> Settings -> Merge from a file, press Merge, then select the
- The contents should now be merged into your collection! (if a card already existed in your collection, the count will be incremented by the amount present in the file)