Genfolio is a no-code platform for generating developer portfolios.
- We use a Svelte frontend to create a responsive and speedy website without the overhead of a virtual DOM.
- The frontend interfaces with an Express.js API on the backend to handle requests in an optimal manner.
- The GitHub API is queried to provide accurate information on a developer’s achievements and contributions.
For our deployment at https://genfolio.xyz/, we also use
- An NGINX reverse proxy to manage TLS/SSL connection and encryption of requests,
- And Cloudflare DNS with encrypted proxying on the edge to further secure our traffic, and prevent DDoS attacks against our service.
Apply a .env as per the [server environment configuration](server/README.md#Environment Variables). (optional)
./redeploy.sh script at the root of this repository.
To run development builds of the Genfolio services individually, refer to the specific README.md files within each directory.