Tidito is a processes visualization tool. It allows you to present and plan processes by using timing diagrams.
You are able to:
- Create, edit and delete timing diagrams.
- Export your work to a *.json file to back it up or share it.
- [w] – increase length of selected high states by 1
- [s] – decrease length of selected high states by 1
- [a] – move selected high states to the left by 1
- [d] – move selected high states to the right by 1
- [shift] + [w/s/a/d] – repeat the action 5 times
- [x ] – delete selected high states
- [ctrl] + click – multi selection
- Display keybord shortcuts description after pressing [?]
- Display the length of selected and currently drawn high state
- Add editable label to every high state
- Add a guideline – vertical line that constantly follow mouse cursor and snaps to ticks
- Add on/off toggle for the guideline
- Add editable text area for project notes with markdown support
- Add unit multiplier. One tick can be 1, 0.1, 0.01 etc.
- Add rising and falling ramps